NEW GMW guitar coming...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachman

Reaction score
I ordered another guitar from GMW Guitar Works... :yes: :thumbsup:

I decided that for my birthday, I would treat myself to this guitar. I had been looking at it on the GMW site for some time, but didn't order because I wanted it a bit different. Then, I see that Lee is now offering Stainless Steel frets, so I called him and asked if he could redo the guitar w/ stainless steel and he said yes. Woo hoo-- in relatively short order I'll have the new addition.

DISG0113.jpg

G0113-1.jpg

G0113-2.jpg

G0113-3.jpg

Body: GMW CS / Swamp Ash
Body/Neck Binding: 5A flame maple, 22 frets, 25 1/2” scale, 6100 frets- Stainless Steel, satin finish, Au natural (no color) body binding
Hardware: Original Floyd Rose tremolo (recessed), Gotoh SG-36 gold
Headstock: GMW Millennium
Fingerboard: 3A flame maple
Electronics: Duncan Custom (TB-5) and Jazz (SH-2n), direct mounted, Volume, tone and 5-way Model P Megaswitch, football side jack
Neck Specifications: 1 11/16” nut width (R3), satin finish,
Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone dots
Color / Graphics: Blue burst on a medium density trans purple + headstock
GMW Logo Color: Two ply gold on black

The other GMWs:

gmwvh2cameronatomica-1.jpg

jamminwithdacameron-1.jpg

GMWFloydPaul6.jpg

GMWFloydPaul4-1.jpg

This one is a Charvel body w/ a GMW neck:

2011_03_17_1590.jpg

I had one of the few GMW Millenium 7 strings that Lee built a few years back. It was one heck of an instrument! Their build quality is ridiculously good.

You have a real nice collection of them! Congrats!

reruam said:
I had one of the few GMW Millenium 7 strings that Lee built a few years back. It was one heck of an instrument! Their build quality is ridiculously good.

You have a real nice collection of them! Congrats!

Thanks!! Ya, I LOVE Lee's work. GREAT guitars, on par w/ ANY of the boutique makers, imo.

Latest posts

Back