NGD-lefty Tommy contetnt

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
P3212821.jpg

if you are lefty, do not hesitate to contact Jerry @ Jerry's Guitars in Sarasota,Fl....
100% lefty dealer-helluva dude to deal with...super fast and all around genuine cat!
(...and the check has arrived,btw!)

Glad to see the check has come in! That is a beauty, if that is the axe you have purchased! Congrats on that man.

-AJH

thanks,AJH!
Yes, it took 8 plus months(if you ever get hit by a twister,PM me regarding insurance!)
-a Tom Anderson, after an awesome setup job, is soooooo easy to play-ridiculous!I thought I would splurge a bit-this has medium frets, and a set of 10's play like a set of 9's-sooo many tones available....great is you like a lot of different styles, or play in a cover..and Tom A is theee best in terms of customer service......
the man who sold it to me(Jerry Welch) told me that dealing with Tom has made him want to quit....and apply for a job with Tom Anderson!!He said they were awesome, and they all totally enjoyed their job-it shows in the finished product for sure 8)

Glad you posted this. I'm a fellow lefty and I went to the local Tom Anderson dealer which is just a few minutes away. The guy there is the biggest A-HOLE that I couldn't stomach shelling out the cash to buy one and see him profit one cent. When I'm ready I'll call your boy in Florida. It sounds like he'll appreciate the business at the very least.

knotts said:
Glad you posted this. I'm a fellow lefty and I went to the local Tom Anderson dealer which is just a few minutes away. The guy there is the biggest A-HOLE that I couldn't stomach shelling out the cash to buy one and see him profit one cent. When I'm ready I'll call your boy in Florida. It sounds like he'll appreciate the business at the very least.
no doubt, Jerry is a groovy dude-have you ever visited Lefty frets?Its cool, and you can make some good lefty connections
-when you get ready for a Jackson USA Rhoads flying V in Acapulco gold, let ME know!(I am ready to sell mine-I bought it after tornado hit to have an axe-its killer, but I am ready to fund a tele build!)

lesterpaul said:
knotts said:
no doubt, Jerry is a groovy dude-have you ever visited Lefty frets?Its cool, and you can make some good lefty connections
-when you get ready for a Jackson USA Rhoads flying V in Acapulco gold, let ME know!(I am ready to sell mine-I bought it after tornado hit to have an axe-its killer, but I am ready to fund a tele build!)

I thought your signature was quoting a movie, but I didn't realize you were serious. That really sucks because it was probably hard enough finding your left handed guitars the first time around.

I never heard of lefty frets. I checked it out for 30 seconds. I'm sure I'll get a lot of good info over there.

I'm not gassing for a jackson just yet. I'm thinking of a Les Paul 60's reissue and dropping a set of Kinman P90's in it. Good luck with your Anderson. I'm sure it plays as good as it looks.

Back