SG 61 Reissue Satin

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffp

Reaction score
I bought an SG!......I picked an SG Reissue. A New release SG from Gibson with a Satin finish. Haven`t received it yet and can`t wait to get it! It`s got two classic 57 humbuckers and i`m thinking since it is a RI it should have the nice slim taper neck. I chose the black but may exchange @ no extra charge for Worn Brown. I have to see it. Can`t wait! jeffp

jeffp said:
I bought an SG!......I picked an SG Reissue. A New release SG from Gibson with a Satin finish. Haven`t received it yet and can`t wait to get it! It`s got two classic 57 humbuckers and i`m thinking since it is a RI it should have the nice slim taper neck. I chose the black but may exchange @ no extra charge for Worn Brown. I have to see it. Can`t wait! jeffp

When the SG arrives it will strong arm you into testing an Electra Dyne with it. Then you will re-acquire one!! ;)

Have fun, I like Gibsons because they have 'that' sound!

Thanks YJ..........Gbson has it listed as a new release on their site. And they`re(cherry,brown,black) on Gibson`s Namm 2012 on youtube....check it out. They look great! oh and about theED.......... maybe yes to the ED2. jeffp

Gotta post some pics of that when it comes. I had 2 SGs in the past, and have been thinking about getting another one. 57 Classics are and interesting selection instead of the normal 490/498s. Would love to hear some clips.

The 57 is my favorite Gibson pickup... well, it's the Gibson PU I actually like :lol:

Them 61RI SGs are the mutt's nuts, for sure!

Latest posts

Back