NGD! Black Limba Carvin. Yes you read that right.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purpledc

Reaction score
Well I dont know how people on this board feel about Carvin guitars but this is something pretty special. Then if you know anything about carvin then you know this guitar is even more special. Its truly a one of a kind that according to them will never be duplicated. I personally think its the best looking carvin ever made but every parent thinks their child is a star. But anyways here it is.

VIDEO
just guitar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xmgWKUQiR0&feature=youtu.be

talking and guitar playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-6ooxLbc4k&feature=youtu.be

Specs:

CT624 C floyd rose guitar
Option 50 black limba body
Quilted top
DTS purple
Holdsworth headstock
Ebony fretboard
Abalone diamond inlays
single volume, no tone
c22b & J zebra w/ cream rings
pearl sperzel buttons
abalone knob
black hardware
standard case

Picture047.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Good Lord the back of that guitar is absolutely gorgeous. That really is something truly special. Great acquisition.

Very nice :shock: . How well does the sound resonate in the Limba body? That is one beauty I would love to own.

If you ever get tired of the C22's try the S22J and S22B they are awsome pups for any guitar. I now have all of my DC400's fitted with the S22's :mrgreen: Originally ordered my first new Carvin DC400W with M22SD and M22N (did not care for those). The DC400A had the C22's and it is now equipped with the S22J and B. I am now considering upgrading my other Axes.

I've had a few Carvins. The craftsmanship was phenomenal on them. I always said that I never knew why their guitars never took off as compared to other brands. Nice one!

Traumatized said:
I've had a few Carvins. The craftsmanship was phenomenal on them. I always said that I never knew why their guitars never took off as compared to other brands. Nice one!

It's a mistake to think the brand never "took off" as thousands of players can attest... their endorsees are among the best of the best players.

Back