Just picked up an EVH Wolfgang Special... love it!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exbest182

Reaction score
My wife picked me up a EVH Wolfgang Special for Christmas... I've always been a huge EVH fan, loved the old EBMM EVH guitar, so so on the Peavey Wolfgang... however, I totally love this guitar... I played it for a few hours tonight, and it plays amazing, neck is super quick... stainless steel frets, harmonics are effortless, and the pickups are some of the best I heard... very musical, slightly hot... not a pickup you can hide in.. Anybody else around these parts have one? Now that I played (and love) this one I'm thinking about springing for the Wolfgang standard!

I picked up this Music Man Axis Tribute a couple of weeks ago for my christmas present.

http://platinum.guitarcenter.com/search/view_listing.cfm?prodId=18228

Those EVH Wolfgangs look nice also. What color did you get?

a bit late, but congrats to the new guitar!

i´ve only played the new EVH Wolfgangs at the "Musik Messe" in frankfurt, they feel great, but i´m missing the birdseye maple neck on the US version.
at the moment i own a few peavey wolfgangs, a green Flametop Special (US version), a hardtail Std. in purple and a tobacco burst Std. with floyd, as well as a 1991 EBMM EVH in transblack.

the new stealth special looks interesting to me! maybe i´ll pick one up in the future.

here are some pictures of mine:

EVHs.jpg

peavey%20wolfgangs.jpg

Latest posts

Back