I have the best girlfriend ever!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iskandar

Reaction score
Hello there, and greetings from Morocco. :)

My girlfriend bought me an AWESOME 5th year anniversary gift this year!
She went on trip to Paris a few weeks ago with some friends and refused to allow me to pick her up at the airport, saying that she needed to drop some things off at her parents and that her farther was picking her up. I didn't think much about it.

Yesterday I woke up to a big box in our kitchen, here was what was inside.... 8)

photo-3.jpg

A Parker Fly Deluxe!!!!!

This what not expected at all!! she doesn't know much about my guitar stuff, she said she saw it in a music store in Paris and thought i would like it. Needless to say, I LOVE it. Incredible instrument. I'm sure the people out there who have ever played a parker agrees with the saying "nothing plays like a parker" 8)

And here are both my guitars together :D
DSCF0382.jpg

I hope you all had an equally good start to the new year, and I wish you all a healthy and happy 2011 :)

I think I'll start looking for a girlfriend in Morocco :lol:

I don't like the shape of Parkers too much, but if it plays like a dream, that's what counts!

Hey - That is an incredible gift. You runto a local priest and marry that woman right away, cause that is rare and a beautiful thing. Parker guitars are in a world of their own as far as playability and tone are concerned. Very sweet! Congrats!!!

Joe

Latest posts

Back