My wife bought me a new axe!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryjan

Reaction score
I accidentally saw the bank statement this morning. I have a new ESP EC-1000 on the way for my birthday! Some guys ***** about their wives all the time. I guess I must have gotten really lucky.

that's awesome! My girlfriend bought me a Warwick bass one time for Christmas,so not all of us have un-supportive spouses....lol

Well I "accidentally" found the reciept. EC-1000 in silverburst. I don't think I'll have to try too hard to look shocked when I open it. :wink:

congrats man!

my wife would only buy me a new axe if she wanted a tree chopped down :lol:

ryjan said:
I accidentally saw the bank statement this morning. I have a new ESP EC-1000 on the way for my birthday! Some guys ***** about their wives all the time. I guess I must have gotten really lucky.
Does she have a sister? 8)

My wife bought me a PRS Cu24 11 years ago. I'll still do anything she wants. :D Congrats!

MesaENGR412 said:
:shock: :idea: :mrgreen: I just got married a couple months ago.....
kdorsey said:
My wife bought me a PRS Cu24 11 years ago. I'll still do anything she wants. :D Congrats!

-AJH

Don't push it. We had been married 10 years at that time. And, I didn't initiate the transaction...all her idea. Best xmas ever!

Well she plays like a dream. Has a real aggressive attack to it compared to my other ESP. I've been on a hot rod kick lately so I think she needs some racing stripes. How's this?
ec-1000SS.jpg

maybe get an "SS" logo and place it in the middle of the wide stripe on the lower part of the body. You can buy them from car restoration magazines for not too much.
The new camaro logo would look good on that color scheme i think. The link has a couple styles, in chrome and brushed aluminum, those would look great I think. Just a thought.
http://trexbillet.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1040
images

-AJH

ryjan said:

A few years back...I bought my wife a new Custom Shop Jackson for her anniversary...It was the strangest surprise because she don't even play guitar. :lol:

Thats great ryjan...I'd keep her around for awhile. The ESP of course...no your wife really. :)

dbone said:
You good sir are truly blessed : )
Yes I am! :D She bought me an ESP Explorer about 10 years ago also, lets me practice with the boys in the basement every weekend, listens to my thoughts on the differences in EL34's and 6L6's, and has been to every one of my band's shows. I'd do anything for her.

Latest posts

Back