Yamaha sa2200

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Barchetta

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Ok...here's a question for you guys....I don't like Gibson's current production line stuff, won't spend for their custom shop stuff, and haven't found a decent vintage 335 that wouldn't cause an instant divorce. I just ordered a new Yamaha sa2200. Gorgeous guitar. I owned an 80's sa2000 but foolishly sold it (sniff.) that sa2000 was better than any other 335 (Gibson or otherwise) that I played it next to.

The new guitar is on it's way in less than a month from Yamaha, so this opinion gathering is a little late...but....does anyone have any personal input with the sa2200? I have read nothing but stellar reviews on it, but value the opinion and input of fellow Boogie owners....

RB

I bet It'll be a great guitar. I haven't seen one yet, but as a former owner of an SA 2000 ('prototype' plate on back of headstock) beauty, I bet you'll love it. I'm still trying to get my oldie back. I sold it for $300. to my best friend twenty years ago. :cry:

Latest posts

Back