My first guitar upgrade in 19 years!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zyglio

Reaction score
I am a lefty so getting a nice guitar is a pain the arse. It took me a long long time to find something that I really like, but let me tell you... this is it!

http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/EC1000LH.htm

Most places don't seem to make left handed models that have any pizazz or spark.. just white, black, or sunburst in the bold on neck varieties. Ack!

I should have the guitar by around Thursday and my new (to me) Mark IV in my greedy hands in about two weeks. Times are good...

Nice to meet you all... I am new to the board as a poster (but not for research!).

Nice guitar! you'll like it, ive played a few of them I really like the feel.

I ended up going for the Eclipse 2 (esp), but the higher end LTD stuff is just great. If I knew how to post a pic here I would , lol!

Im new here as well, been playing 21 years though. I also have a new amp in my greedy hands. Brand new triple rec and 4x12 cab.

Oh ya times are good...lol!!

David.W

Congrats on your new equipment David! You must be happy... :D I am glad for you. The thrill is quite contagious right now.

I have been tracking my Mark IV (of course) and it hit town! UPS won't deliver it until Monday, but it will be here then, unless some loading dock guy catches on to what it is... ;) Mesa sent me more tubes directly at the request of the past owner. They must really have that great CS that everyone keeps talking about. I am still suprised they sent me stuff directly like that when I am the new owner and don't even have the unit yet.

Already getting sucked in by these guys!

Congrats! The higher end LTD's are great. I bought an LTD EC400AT as a backup, and even that thing is pretty sweet. You're also going to flip when you get the Mark IV. I love mine to death. I can't imagine using anything else.

So while were waiting for your gear to come in, how do you add pics in to posts anyway??? anyone??? :lol:

David

Latest posts

Back