Xotic BB on Blue Channel Stiletto.....?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmotisko

Reaction score
Anyone using the Xotic BB on the Stiletto blue channel? I am curious how it sounds. I am looking to get 3 nice tones out of my Stiletto Deuce Stage II without having to touch the knobs.

1. Clean "blue channel"
2. Nice warm Bluesey Clean Drive "blue channel pedal engaged"
3. Dirty "Red channel"

just wondering if anyone is running there Deuce like this and if you are using the Xotic BB on the blue channel in this application?

thanks

Dave~

Stiletto Deuce Stage II
Stiletto 2X12

I picked up the Xotic BB today and it sounds frickin awesome on the clean channel. I guess I answered my own question. Thanks anyway.

Dave~

Stiletto Deuce Stage II
Stiletto 2X12

Yeah, that pedal is awesome. I run mine in front of the clean channel on my Mesa Lone Star and my Fender Super Sonic. I like the distortion on the BB even better than the built-in distortion on both of those amps. The BB Preamp seems to sound great with just about any guitar and amp.

ive been trying to do the same thing with my Stiletto and BB preamp,cant seem to find a sound i really like,i know its in there,have any pointers? thanx

[quote:="fbomb"]ive been trying to do the same thing with my Stiletto and BB preamp,cant seem to find a sound i really like,i know its in there,have any pointers? thanx[/quote]

I am using the BB for a nice warm drive sound. I only have the gain set at about 9:30 to 10:00 oclock set on the dial. I matched the volume with the pedal and the channel. A slight bump on the bass and treble is centered on the dial. It sounds great!!!!! Andy Timmons tones.

Check this out. Maybe you have seen it already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiW22O914Cg

Dave~

Stiletto Deuce Stage II
Stiletto 2X12

Latest posts

Back