• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Mark V combo for Mark V Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sted

Reaction score
As new Mark V combo (3 months old), not gigged it yet, would look to straight trade for similar condition Mark V head due to space problems!

If you have a Mark V head and some sort of cab you want to trade I could add a little cash too. Based in North West UK but can travel.

Cheers.

Hey,

Im definiatly interested in your Combo, what kind of price would you be looking for?

Cheers

Gary 07800 832 090

Er..well, was looking to trade for a mark V head tbh mate, they retail for around 2150 so if you wanted to buy it would be for that I suppose! I paid 2400 for it but I need a head because of space problems, its as new btw, not been gigged (yet!).

Hi mate,

Thanks for the offer, I'm hanging onto it now, just ordered a 1x12 extension cab for it!

I think you'll struggle at that price though, the only one Ive seen on Ebay was a converted american and that went for nearly that much! Best of luck though mate. :D

Latest posts

Back