Triaxis FX Loop Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SigiZ58

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a used Triaxis V2 a couple of days ago. The seller assured me it would be all ok except a yellow LED on the LD2 Channel. Ok, this is not the problem. But when I tested, I found that the tone somehow died - but only when the FX Switch becomes active. This behaviour is not allways. When it is there, the sound fades away or comes in. Very strange. As soon as I put the FX Switch off, all is fine.
I already examined the Schematics. From the pics I would have expected, that no sound comes, when the FX is active and no effect is put in. But this seems not to be true. When you put a cable in the send, then no output on main when FX activated. This means, that the send plug must have a switch. But this I cannot see in schematics.
I really want to know how this works. Only then I can troubleshoot the problem....
I want to describe what i mean to have got:
Effect Switch ON:
LDR1 and LDR2 open, LDR3, LDR4 and LDR 5 closed.
Effect switch OFF:
LDR1 and LDR2 closed (Bypass), LDR3, LDR4 and LDR5 open.
But I am missing the switch on J9 (Send) in the schematics. Without this, it is not clear how the signal flows when Switch is ON (LDR1 and LDR2 open) and no effect and no cable plugged in Send neither one of the returns.

Can anybody help ?

Thank you!

Back