• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TONS of guitar(s) and pedals for sale...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

Reaction score
here are a bunch of items i'm trying to sell before they head to Ebay.
all of these items are in decent to near mint condition and they all sound/play extremely well.
i just have no use for any of these items anymore so i want to try and free up some space in my room and maybe get a little bit of cash too.
I have numerous pictures for each item so if you want to see more just email me
most of these prices are fairly firm but i may be willing to haggle a little bit. I also MAY be interested in trades but more than likely no...but don't hesitate to throw up an offer :)
also, i haven't done any sales on this forum before BUT i've been using ebay for many years and i have tons of positive feedback. my username is snowfallabove.
here are all of my items:

1) Ibanez TS9 tube screamer - this pedal is in great condition both cosmetically and playability wise. it sounds great but i just don't use it anymore. they go new for around $100 and close on ebay around $70.
i'm looking for around $70.
P3160090.jpg

2) PRS HFS and Vintage Bass Pickups - these can be bought together or seperately...doesn't matter to me. they do sound great together. i had them in a les paul but took them out for some EMGs when my style changed. They go new on PRS's website for $120 each but i'd like to try and get $60 to $70 for each one.
P3160142.jpg

3) Behringer VAMP Pro - awesome unit!! i recorded a lot of stuff with this and it comes with the original box, warranty, papers and power cable. they list for $170 new and this thing is MINT. i'd like to try to get around $120 or so.
P3160155.jpg

4) ESP KH-202 - here's where i'm gonna take a hit. this thing is unreal. it is BRAND NEW even though i have had it for almost 2 years. i just never used it is all. I did throw in a set of EMG 81/85 and the Hardshell case. This thing goes for $420 on most websites and i'd like to try and get $500 for it. it may seem odd BUT i paid around 500 for it plus 100 for the case and 200 for the pickups so that's around 800+ i spent on it. 500 seems reasonable.
MAINESP.jpg

5) Phantom Flying V - odd guitar. I bought this on ebay a few years ago and fixed it up with EMG HZ-4 in both bridge and neck, switchcraft pots and input jack, schaller strap locks, Floyd rose speedloader trem (awesome trem!!), and Gotoh 1:21 delta series tuners...not to mention the Jackson flying V case. I spent a lot of money on this guitar but again, i have too many guitars and this one just sat around with my ESP collecting dust. I would really like to see $350 or so for this. The guitar was around $150, the pickups another $150, trem was $120, Gotoh tuners $100, case was also $120. So yeah...that's a lot of good stuff haha
P3160099.jpg

6) Squier (i know, i know) strat - you probably turned away as soon as you read squier BUT this thing is awesome! i spent a lot of time on this guitar and it rules but like the other 2 guitars i listed i just don't play it enough and it needs a real home. I put Planet Waves auto locking/trimming tuners (great tuners btw), EMG 81/S/S pickups in it, and put on a nice b/w/b pickguard. I'll also throw in the case which is somewhat beat up but hey, that's what it's for. i'd like to try and get around $225 - $275 for it. i know it's a strat but for this price you're basically paying for the EMGs ALONE and you get a guitar too!
P3160130.jpg

like i said i have TONS of high quality pictures for each item so just email me if you're interested and we can work something out.
thanks.

Latest posts

Back