• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TheGigRig Effects and Amp Switching System with MIDI

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robberns

Reaction score
This has got to be the most versatile switching system on the market without having something custom built.
Best to check out Daniel's website (and he is a nice guy too):
http://www.thegigrig.com/usa/acatalog/SWS_MIDI-14.html
This is his top-of-the-line switching system, for 10 effects plus amp channel switching (for most relay-based amps).
Can run any number of effects in the effects loop of an amp as well (great for modulation, delay, and reverb effects).
I had this on my PedalTrain for a few months, never left my house.
I used the bottom 7 switches for effects presets/amp channel switches. I configured the top 7 as on/off switches for individual effects, so I could bring them in/out on the fly, regardless of the preset.
Includes a Generator and 2 Distributors, which can power 6 pedals each.
The Generator supplies enough power for the board plus a ton of effects.
Here is a link to see what the Generator does:
http://www.thegigrig.com/usa/acatalog/I-want-to-know-how-to-power-my-pedals.html
There is a 4-week wait on these from the UK, get one now with the extra Distributors.
$850.00 Shipped in the CONUS. Or pickup in New England and I'll knock $25 off for not having to ship. No trades, thanks.
• The MIDI-14's 10 True Bypass effects loops guarantee the best tone possible from your effects.
• The 14 programmable pre-sets mean 1 step selection over any effects pedal combination you like.
• An inbuilt optically controlled programmable class A amplifier takes care of volume mismatches from vintage style pedals and gives you easy solo boosts.
• Choose any combination of 2 amplifier outputs without earth loops or phase problems.
• Easy intuitive programming designed for tone lovers who use pedals, not computers.
• Programmable pre-boost/buffer gives you the option of having a completely true bypass system, or pre-effects loops buffered system as part of each pre-set. Perfect for all effects, even germanium transistor overdrives.
• Mode settings give you the ability to mix preset 'on the fly' for even greater flexibility.
• MIDI output will control your MIDI controlled effects and amps all at the touch of a footswitch

IMG_1502_zpseebceefd.jpg

IMG_1506_zps4b9e9b1c.jpg

IMG_1508_zps738be088.jpg

Back