tc electronics g system

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknRolln

Reaction score
Does anyone own one of these? I'm picking up a new Roadster this weekend and I was looking for and easy all in one solution with the ability to add specific boutique pedals later on it seems like they've been around long enough for honest feedback.. I've heard they're great; other than the fact that they cannot easily change channels- is it better not to go that route and just use the floor controller that comes with the mesa and tap dance a little? or is there an easier solution to the 4 channel chicken dance? I want to have my channel change be accessible from the g system if possible since everything else is in there too.

thanks!

Turn it up to Eleven!!!!

Current: Fender American Fatty Stratty, Mesa Boogie Roadster

Past: RIP- my Triple Rectifier, TS808, Gibson Les Paul Custom, drop C tuning, skinny jeans :oops: and the hXc punk scene

:shock:

Future: anything with the label 20% off on it lol

I had a G-System for a few years. I was cool. I don't think it can switch channels on the Roadster because of the way the Roadster's relays are grounded.

The easiest solution that I'm aware of is the RJM Mini-Amp gizmo. Supposedly it works better than using the G-System's built in relays (less lag when switching).

I have one and use it in 4CM with a RKII. I'm currently tap dancing, but in the next couple weeks I'll purchase the RJM RK cable to use with my MAG.

Great piece of gear. I just recommend you to pay attention to the version you are buying and read Laird's white paper before setting them up.

Back