REDSKY - THE CIRCLE OF BLOOD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaGod666

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that my band, REDSKY, is releasing the new album on August 31, 2010. We will be streaming it in it's entirety on August 20th. Check it out and let me know what you think.

www.myspace.com/redskymetal

Chuck

I see you guys are playing at Station 4 on the 19th. Cool!
I live about 10 minuets from there.
It's been a quite a few years since I have been in the place though.
The last time I went there was to see a guy I know play in a band called Open Element.

Can't wait to hear the full release! Heard a few songs on facebook and they were killer! How could people get a copy of it?

JCDenton6 said:
Can't wait to hear the full release! Heard a few songs on facebook and they were killer! How could people get a copy of it?

Thanks man! We really worked hard on this record. You can pick up a copy on Amazon, CDBABY, iTunes, Napster...really anywhere that sells MP3 albums. Here's the cool thing about buying the MP3 album...If you email us at redskymetal at gmail dot com with your name, address, and a copy of the email confirmation of the digital album purchase, then we will give you the physical album for FREE. We plan on having the hardcopy back from the printing firm by late October. It's an awesome digipak with an 8 page booklet loaded with some really sweet art.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

Riff Blister said:
I see you guys are playing at Station 4 on the 19th. Cool!
I live about 10 minuets from there.
It's been a quite a few years since I have been in the place though.
The last time I went there was to see a guy I know play in a band called Open Element.

I'm not too familiar with Open Element, but it's the same for me...I haven't played there since 2004.

The gig was pretty interesting though. No one could get in because of all the construction and the venue really hasn't been taken care of real well. However, the sound guy Anthony and all the promotions folks were kick ***. It's still a good venue but it needs some improvement.

Latest posts

Back