Quick Stiletto Deuce Review

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToneRanger

Reaction score
Stiletto deuce stage 2 ,holy fack it was my first day using it yesterday for around 8 hours talk about the most easy thing ever to dial in.And talk about the most mid crushing grind monster out there .I was worried that there wasnt going to be enough gain or girth on tap(from prior reviews and every single shitty youtube clip) but the voicing is completely different from any amp i have owned and it had copious amounts of both those things.

I gotta say this head is by far the best head and the last head I will ever own.I was going to stereo it with my other heads but im selling my DR and picking up another stiletto if anything.

Channel 2s tite gain mode alone is reason enough for this amp the fluid drive had too much gain for my liking and ch 1 has 3 modes of clean all sounded full and warm.

If you guys ever have the chance to try one out set everything at noon and get ready for a whole different mesa.By the way serial loops FTW.

Glad to hear you like it ToneRanger!!! I was like that too when I got my Ace; I simply couldn't stop playin'... :twisted:
I've noodled around on a Deuce for a little bit, and they're way cool!! If I were to replace my Ace it would probably be with one of those. But there is just sooo much sonic mayhem left for me to explore on the Ace, it's not gonna be anytime soon! :mrgreen:

Enjoy your new Stiletto!!

STILETTO (ACE HEAD OR DEUCE HEAD FOR THAT MATTER) = THE BEST AMP WITH REGARDS TO OVERAL VERSATILITY "IN ITS PRICE RANGE" = EXTREMELY RELIABLE = EXTREMELY TRANSPARENT TONE GIVEN THE AMOUNT OF GAIN YOU CAN GET OUT OF HER = MANY MANY HOURS OF GOOD TIMES MAKING SOUNDS AND MUSIC

IMO :mrgreen: :D

surferdeac said:
STILETTO (ACE HEAD OR DEUCE HEAD FOR THAT MATTER) = THE BEST AMP WITH REGARDS TO OVERAL VERSATILITY "IN ITS PRICE RANGE" = EXTREMELY RELIABLE = EXTREMELY TRANSPARENT TONE GIVEN THE AMOUNT OF GAIN YOU CAN GET OUT OF HER = MANY MANY HOURS OF GOOD TIMES MAKING SOUNDS AND MUSIC

IMO :mrgreen: :D

Awe shucks....I was gonna say that! :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to hear you love the amp. What kind of music do you play? Would love to hear what amps you own/owned earlier and how you compare them to the Stiletto, and finally share the baby with us and post some clips :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back