Ordered A Reverend

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewski

Reaction score
I have been looking at a number of semi hollow bodies and kept going back to the Reverend site. I should see my new Club King HB-B come in early January. I hope that it will play and sound as well as it looks.

I really like the way the guitar is constructed. The back with centerblock routed from a single piece of wood. (I love good, "solid construction")

OK, you got it set up with the trem & h-buckers. Which finish did you get it in?

Talked with the "owner" of Reverend about the guitar, that's excellent.
Bet you won't be able to do that in a few years if the guitar really "takes off". You definitely bought at a good time, not only for the personal service but I bet the quality is gonna be outstanding.

Counting down to the "last few weeks." You got the holidays coming up, time will move pretty quickly for you. Before you know it you'll have your new "tone-master" in your hands.

Did you order it direct? By the way, what style(s) of music do you play?
(Nosey ******* aren't I?)

Also, you mentioned you "lost your drummer." Please define the word "lost". (I hope it's not what I'm thinking.)

Take care!
Bob

Hi Old-Guy,

Which finish did you get it in?

I got it in the wine red finish, just like the picture on the site.

Did you order it direct? By the way, what style(s) of music do you play?

I did buy it direct. One of the cool things about the purchase was that the price dropped by $50 after I bought it. I was refunded the difference immediately without having to ask for it. Now, try and get that kind of service from one of the big manufacturers.

The styles of music that we're doing vary between classic rock, blues, country, and a little modern rock. Some the artists that we attempt to do are Gary Moore, Vince Gill, SRV, Young Bloods, Left Banke, Eagles, Todd Schneider, Staind, amongst others. We also have a number of originals that we put into the mix.

By "losing our drummer" I meant that our bass player and our drummer got into a dissagreement and unfortunately couldn't resolve it. The drummer took all of her gear and walked out just days before a gig, and that sort of broke the camel's back. We're not kids anymore either, and are getting too old for that kind of crap.

A while back, the father of our lead singer had passed away. That was a pretty tough time, as we all knew him for years and he was a standard fixture at an annual party over all of these years. Picture a party on a 5 acre ranch with members of multiple bands playing and generally running amuck and now seeing the next generation of musicians trying their stuff. I had touched on it before, although didn't get into detail.

I really did appreciate the support that I got from you and some of the guys from the forum.

Great deal on the guitar, it's gonna look sweet.

Love the music style!

Glad "losing your drummer" wasn't what I thought.
Not glad about what he did. (what goes around ............... comes around)

I'll keep looking for "Got my new Reverend"

I hope all goes well for you!

O.G.

Latest posts

Back