Music Vid competition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdesalvo

Reaction score
Hey, fellas, long time no speaky! My band, Adam’s Attic, is about to release a new EP along with a revamped website and we are excited! For the first time, we all feel like the team we have been working with has gotten us as close as we've ever been to achieving our ideal sound.

To help promote it, we are hosting a Global Music Video Competition. The little marketing blurb I am using is below and the link beneath it will be active once the new website is up in about a week! At that time, you will be able to just click the link and it will take you to the rules page. We already have interest from Greece, Japan, and Italy so far!

The guitars you will hear are my SG GT and a 2000 LP Studio. The amp I primarily used was a new Triple Rec, which laid the sauce down nice and thick!

Again, I will let you guys know when the new website (and contest) is up! Thanks for reading this and supporting a fellow board member, who admittedly hasn't had much time to get around here.

BTW, if you want an advanced copy of the official rules, then email me
[email protected]

Do you have a passion for music and video production? Would you like your video to be placed on websites which receives thousands of hits per month? Would you like to finally receive the credit and recognition your talent warrants? Now’s your chance to show the world what you’ve got!

The rules are simple. Listen to Adam’s Attic’s 6 new songs and let us know which one you connect with. If selected, we’ll send you your favorite song and give you full creative freedom to forge your vision into a rocking music video.

We believe that music is the universal language which cuts through all political lines and territorial borders! We encourage people of all ages, countries, ethnic origins, creeds, etc. to apply.

If you make it through the judging and win, we’ll showcase your video and your credits on our official website, adamsatticmusic.com, and it will be seen by industry professionals and people all over the world. Additionally, you will have the ability to showcase the video on any of the world’s most traveled hosting sites such as Myspace, Youtube, etc. What better way is there to build up your professional portfolio?

Simply follow this link to get on your way:

www.adamsatticmusic.com/videocompetition <-coming soon

ROCK ON!!!!!!

Back