• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark III green stripe head and 2x12 vert metal grill cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvschulz

Reaction score
it's time to downsize and i have 2 Mark IIIs so this is the one i will part with. i gigged it once in the past 3-4 years and maybe played it 5 times total. it works fine - green stripe, GEQ, simulclass, has a reverb tank but i never used it. will come with full set of tubes - mostly Mesa branded 6L6 and pre-amp tubes. had the R2 volume mod done by a local pro amp tech - he did my MKIII purple 1x12 combo at the same time. knob from Mesa direct. $800 + shipping. it's heavy as you know, and i will pack it perfectly and ship UPS ground so we both can track it.

the 2x12 originally had some unknown speaker in the lower section - i replaced it with an EV-12. the top speaker is a C-90 Black shadow. the previous owner made an enclosure for the top - works fine and will be included. the cab has some nicks on the tolex on the sides, nothing major IMO. $450 + shipping.

I am north of New Orleans and frankly, do not have any space to really let this cab open up ... here are a couple of pics and i apologize in advance for the poor quality. anyone seriously interested and need better pics i can work on it. not interested in any trades unless you have an older LP std or custom before they started 'weight relieving' = and not EPI ... LOL !

2012-07-09_07-43-06_706.jpg

2012-07-09_07-43-56_643.jpg

2012-07-09_07-43-46_133.jpg

2012-07-09_07-44-42_791.jpg

2012-07-09_07-44-51_979.jpg

rvschulz said:
no interest at all ? any offers ??

Free bump.

This is the exact rig I gig weekly...except for the speakers. Fantastic for classic rock, country and metal. Takes pedals better than most Fenders. The cab is very versatile, fits in your back seat and sounds HUGE. Not a bad thing to say about it. If I needed a spare rig I'd be on this like stink on a skunk.

Good luck, man. 8)

Update: head has been sold and paid for. the cabinet is still available. anyone interested in the cab i would be willing to entertain offers. perhaps cash + a thiele cab which could be unloaded.

rvschulz said:
Update: head has been sold and paid for. the cabinet is still available. anyone interested in the cab i would be willing to entertain offers. perhaps cash + a thiele cab which could be unloaded.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back