Mark II B needs parts.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 85302

Reaction score
I have a Mark II B Combo 60/100 watt Switchable. It needs a small board replaced in circuit board. Would all Mark II B combo amps be made the same?

Why replace a "small board" when components can be replaced? Got a big hole burned through it?

There are only a few boards in a Mark II. Preamp, power cap board, output tube board, EQ assembly, EQ circuit board.
Far as I can remember, that's the list. So what's wrong with yours?

Why replace a "small board" when components can be replaced? Got a big hole burned through it?

There are only a few boards in a Mark II. Preamp, power cap board, output tube board, EQ assembly, EQ circuit board.
Far as I can remember, that's the list. So what's wrong with yours?
Woodbutcher65:Wanted to say thanks for the comment about my Mark II B. I did have a small board that was burned black. I had removed it from the circuit.i called Mesa Boogie and they where saying that I needed to send the whole head back to them. I didn't really have time for that and I also had a Marshall so I put the Boogie in storage for about 30 yrs. After your thread I took the small board to a tech. He cleaned it, checked all components did some resoldering and found nothing bad on it. So now im putting it back in a about to test transformer. But thanks for the tip.

Back