• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: TC Electronic G-Force (UK & Europe)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chester

Reaction score
I am playing through heads with minimal effects these days, and have not used this excellent G-Force multi effects unit for a while now

This beast is now looking for a new home, and is in mint condition, with no scuffs, dents or scratches. I am the original owner, and have used it in a studio only. It has never been gigged

If you are unfamiliar with the G-Force, the TC Electronic website describes it better than I can

The legendary G-Force gives you a variety of great sound effects in an easy to program and fun to operate single rack unit. State-of-the-art DSP technology and 24 bit resolution gives you massive memory, high-speed processing and the best sound quality available.

Flexible routing and control possibilities combined with 8 full-blown effects, each with sound quality surpassing stand alone units, generate sounds unlike any you have heard or even dreamt of before. With the G-Force, digital multiple effects processing has finally come of age enabling you to have high quality sounds without sacrificing the integrity of your original tone!

Check out more details here: http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-force.asp

Comes complete with original user manual, and the G-Card (with manual) which offers 245 presets

I am selling for £675 (OVNO + agreed postage / shipping costs)

PM me for further details / shots of the unit etc, and thanks for looking

Latest posts

Back