• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS-Speakers: Cel/Mesa, Cel AlNiCo, WGS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
I collected an assortment of speakers that I tried out in different cabinets, for different projects. Now that I've settled into one project and my main rigs, I am offloading several very nice, lightly used speakers.
Rather than post a bunch of pics, when someone is interested in a speaker, contact me and I will send pics of whatever you are interested in.

Prices are paypal PPG, shipping included in ConUS. All speakers are 12", but please note the resistance of each as some are 16ohm and some are 8ohm.

Celestion/Mesa MC-90, 8ohm, 90 watts- SOLD SOLD SOLD
Celestion/Mesa MC-90, 16 ohms, 90 watts- $75

Celestion AlNiCo Blue (UK) - 8ohm, 15 watt. This is THE AlNiCo! $200
Celestion AlNiCo Gold (UK)- 15 ohm, 50 watt (2nd all time greatest AlNiCo) $190

Celestion "Marshall V12" which is a Vintage 30 labelled for Marshall (UK), 16 ohm, 60 watts- $90
Warehouse Guitar Speakers (WGS) ET-65 which is their take on the Marshall G12-65, 16 ohm, 65 watts- SOLD SOLD SOLD

Again, I am happy to send pics of speakers to interested buyers. I'm in California.

Cheers,
Brent
707-778-6151

Latest posts

Back