• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mills Acoustics Afterburner 412b - mint

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grantcooper2

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mills Acoustics Afterburner 412b - mint
Location (City,State or City,Country): Calgary, AB, Canada
Contact Info (No Phone #s): [email protected]
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay: gmgcsales
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1000CAD local only

I have an absolute mint condition Mills Acoustics Afterburner 412b w/ Celestion V30s and Celestion G12K100s in an X-pattern. I paid extra for a few bells and whistles like taurus tolex, cane grill clothe, white piping, and mono/stereo inputs. This cab was exactly this price for me:

"$1067.00 USD 412B as quoted
+ 198.73 UPS shipping
= Order total is $1265.73. Paypal 3.9% Intl. charge adds $49.36. This puts the TOTAL Transfer amount to us at $ 1315.09 USD"

Then add on the custom fees I had to pay to get it here which were well over $100 this cost me about $1500 CAD after everything was said and done.

I need to get as close to that as possible. I need no less than $1000 CAD in my bank account out of this.

I don't want to sell this at all but I could really use the cash right now, but I love it so much that I won't let it go cheap. If I have to keep it then I will.

IMG_1060.jpg

Latest posts

Back