• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IV Walnut/Wicker Combo **$1200**

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pscheoverdrive

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Mesa Boogie Mark IV
It's been gone through, cleaned and inspected. All functions work 100%. Comes with the EVM-12L, which while fine for 70% of the IV's full power, starts to break up after (it's rated at 200W; so seems to indicate that it's aging, I suppose?). It will come with Mesa 12AX7s and 6L6s in good condition. The cab is a nice walnut/wicker, however, I wasn't the first owner and it wasn't kept in a case, so it has some dings and signs of wear. The worst part is that it has a chip in the corner, and I gave my hand at fixing it, but it didn't come out all that well. Guess you could call it 'relic'd'... :roll:

Modifications (if any):
The PO also lost one of the original knobs, so I had a custom set made to match the cab. I think they really set off the look............ I kinda want to hang on to the amp just b/c of how much I dig the looks. Anyways, if it's not your cup of tea, I can keep the knobs and ship the original ones minus the one that went missing. I'm sure you could pay Mesa for a replacement.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Has the caster trac-lock things, but doesn't have casters. I also have a Mesa slip-cover, though it's slightly oversized. And it has the footswitch, which functions fine.

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Wheaton, MD, USA

International OK? :
Sure, but you're picking up the entire shipping bill.

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
pscheoverdrive at Google's famous email service.

References (eBay or other forum userid):
eBay: pscheoverwrite - 237+ transactions, 100% rating

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
$1200 cash, you pay shipping - FIRM. The wood combo w/wicker grille go for $2K in better condition. I have acquired the amp I was looking for, so I just need cash, now!

Pictures:
p6dx517biqnawcr1eikb.jpg

swob30p9i4thn4pcbh7e.jpg

dkigybsqkixuqguwzw15.jpg

OLD pic with a CREAMBACK - Has the EVM-12L now!

Sorry this is my first post here... I've been a long-time Mesa fan, and I've been lurking in these boards for a while; just never had a reason to post 'til now!

Latest posts

Back