• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Gibson explorer, Mesa Tremoverb, gcp and more...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneamongthefence

Reaction score
The time has come for me to move on in my life, which means leaving the band and pursuing other non-musical interests.
This means that I no longer have need of most of my equipment and am putting items up for sale.
(Pictures will be included soon, all prices do not include shipping)

Mesa Boogie Tremoverb Head: FX loop has been modded to serial. Will include the current installed tubes which
are fairly new from doug's tubes and are a mix of tungsol, penta and sovtek and 6l6 winged c's, plus will include
the mesa ones that were in it when i first got the amp(which still work and sound good). Only minor cosmetic scratches.
Looking to get $1,100.
mesa.jpg

Gibson Explorer '76 reissue Natural: Installed emg 85/81. Strap locks. Recently had a full tune-up including electronics
overhaul. Great sounding guitar. Typical rash on back. No major cosmetic issues. Case has alot of dings.
Looking for around $900.
explorer.jpg

Xotic BB Preamp OD pedal: Near mint condition. Still have original box. Power supply not included. $80-SOLD-
2012-04-01_22-18-42_843.jpg

Ground Control Pro midi board: Works great. Minor cosmetic nicks. Will include expression pedal and pedal box I made specifically for this board which keeps it safe and sturdy if desired. $200
pedalboard2.jpg

TC Electronics G major: I realize the G major 2 is out now but selling for those looking for a reliable and great sounding fx
box at a fraction of the price. Includes the rack case it is installed in which also has a fhurman conditioner. $200
(see picture above underneath amp)

Voodoo Labs ISO-5 power supply. Barely used. Still have the box it came in and all the wires. $80
2012-04-01_22-20-27_735.jpg

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers.

Back