• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker Combo in the Midwest

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_manta

Reaction score
For sale: Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker 2x12 combo. Great condition- not heavily gigged, only minor scuffs here and there. One replaced speaker years ago (with another Mesa MC90 Black Shadow that has since been broken in). Replacement standby switch. Currently running newer Sovtek and JJ preamp tubes, Ruby 6v6s, and a Ruby GZ34 rectifier. Works perfectly and includes footswitch and power cable.

$TRADED paypalled. I will not ship because it is too big and heavy to be a reasonable cost. I am located in south central Indiana near Indianapolis. I might be interested in driving to meet you halfway somewhere in the neighboring states. Please let me know if you have any questions or offers; trades welcome. My dream trade is an Orange AD15 combo, although I am also interested in other small el84 or 6v6 combos, nice pedals, US guitars, bass amps, etc. Thanks.

Back