• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mark IIC+ DG head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exbest182

Reaction score
Hey all,

Well, I hate to part with it.. but I'm considering getting rid of my iic+ --- I'm in a new band, and not using it at all, I took it to practice tonight and I just wasn't feeling it as much as my Mark V... I really need the more modern tone. It's a great amp, and is a total monster... I'm not telling anybody anything that they don't already know.

Anywho, as for the amp.. I'll sum it up... It's super clean, I've owned it about 8 months. Simul-Class and GEQ. Recently got a total overhaul from Mike B., brand new Mesa 440 power tubes, brand new pre-amp tubes via Dougs Tubes. Upgraded powertube sockets.

For more info.. here is a link from when I got it back from Mesa, it includes all the details on what was done and pictures. http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=56119

So, I'm not 100% on it, and not in hurry to sell, I'm honestly looking for the right trade, not so much for cash... but of course, I'm sure something can be arranged. I paid $1800 for it, and then another $500 for maintenance.

As far as trades go, here's what I'm looking for...

Modern sounding amps - 5150 III and Dual Rectifiers (older two channels or the new recto reborn), is about all I'm looking for amp wise.

Also open to guitars: Gibson Les Pauls or SGs (no studios and specials), maybe a PRS, ESP (Viper, Truckster, Eclipse), maybe a JP... again, open to suggestions, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Obviously, something of lesser value will need to include cash and vise versa on my end - however I'm really open to any combination of offers, I'll take a guitar + cash, amp + cash, guitar + amp, cash...

Again, not desperate to get rid of it - but I'm in the studio in December, and would like to have something figured out before then.

PM me if interested... I'm in Las Vegas, I'm willing to travel a few hours in any direction if a face to face is possible (LA, San Diego, Phoenix, etc)

Thanks!

does this 2ch racktifier interest you?

4ed7de7b.jpg

Aww.. I thought you were gonna offer the 5150. :(

I think I'll pass on the racktifier... I was hoping for a reborn or an old blackface.. but I've really been wanting a 5150iii lately...

thaifoo said:
does this 2ch racktifier interest you?
:lol:
4ed7de7b.jpg

Latest posts

Back