• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ear Candy Cabs - Buzzbombs SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunder

Reaction score
Lowered prices...

As shown, I have for sale a bunch of ear candy cabinets & matching custom mesa head shells.

I'm selling these all as unloaded/no speakers, as speaker choice can be very personal. I'll be happy to discuss which speakers I have & sell them for a low/reasonable price.

2x12 Buzz Bomb (quantity: 2) - $375 each shipped/PayPalled to lower 48
Matching Headshell (quantity: 2) - $75 each shipped/PayPalled to lower 48
SOLD -1x12 Vagabond (quantity: 2) - $85 each-SOLD

All OBO. I'll consider making deals especially if multiple items are purchased.

The head shells fit mesa short heads. I have had several Mark series in these, as well as a Nomad 45 short head. The nomad head was a tight fit, but it worked. The interior is fit with an aluminum diamond plate. These were custom-made by Tim at Ear Candy.

The 2x12s have the circle grills to protect the speakers. The front is a pine, custom-stained to look great with the purple. Also included are the wheat grills, which pop in & out very easily.

The 1x12s also have the wheat grills, but do not have the custom pine option.

There are a few minor dings/scratches from being moved around in the studio/etc. I'll try to get some more pictures if anyone is interested.

Note, I have used these with Wizards, Blue Tick Hounds, Black Powders, etc. They all sound great! The guys in my band like the Wizards the best I think. I have several of these I'd be willing to part with.

I'd prefer to sell the head shells WITH one or more cabs, since they are matched. Or if the winner likes, I'm sure Tim from earcandycabs.com can make matching cabs, although I hear the wait on these things is very long now!

I am tangledpath on ebay and sunder at rig-talk.com. You can send me messages or PMs there to verify my identity.

Pics follow,
-Steven
ear_allgood.jpg

ear_buzz.jpg

ear_buzz2.jpg

ear_buzz3.jpg

ear_hd_112.jpg

ear_hd.jpg

If I may add my opinion...Earcandy cabs are the best sounding cabinets I've ever played through! And Tim at Earcandy is an awesome guy to deal with. I have a Buzzbomb 2 x 12 loaded with Tim's green machines. I'll never buy anything else. It easily keeps up with any 4 x 12. Stephen, if I were looking at the moment I'd certainly buy them...even though purple isn't my favourite colour, those buzzbombs are gorgeous!

Agreed. I hate that I have to sell them. Hopefully a Mesa owner(s) will pick them up & have a matched set. Yeah, Tim is a great guy...very creative.

Mesa guys - make me an offer. Wouldn't it be cool if you had an all-purple matching rig?

Lowered prices on everying, again. Taking offers, as usual. Especially for 2 or more items.

Thanks!

1x12 Vagabonds sold. Lowered prices on other items again. These are great cabs.

Sorry for the delay. I didn't see that someone replied to the topic. There are not mounting holes in the top. There is a little piece of wood that holds the head in place. It is a pretty snug fit, so you don't have to worry about the amp falling out of the head shell. I'm sure if you wanted, you could drill some mounting holes from the top, as long as you measured carefully.

Good luck!

Back