• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 3 Guitars...PRICES REDUCED!! Petrucci LE, Jem 7V, and

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillPlayForFood

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling these magnificent guitars! I really don't want to sell them, however, I have made some new purchases. So, here you go...please follow this link to pics:

http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20For%20Sale/

The Petrucci is the Ernie Ball Music Man Limited Edition from 2006. JP inlays, black with gold hardware and making headstock, D-Sonic, Piezo, etc. It has never left its custom crushed green velvet case, never gigged, truly mint; unplayed, untouched condition. Investment grade. Price:$1900 Shipped/PayPal'd CONUS

The Ibanez Jem7V is also in its case, never gigged, not played, truly gorgeous. It lives it its red velvet case, included. It is one of the last Ebony Fretboard models, its from 2003, no longer available at any price from Ibanez. Has never been taken out of my home and played it only when it first arrived, for a very short while. No visible signs of use. I bought it also as an investment. Price:$1600 Shipped/PayPal'd CONUS

The Ibanez 770 w/ swirl paint job is an original RG770 that has been custom painted. It still has the original IBZ pick-ups, which sound fantastic! The only other mod is the volume control was moved to the tone knob position and the tone knob was removed. I purchased it this way and I actually found it to be a great modification, so I left it. This is a used guitar, yet I always kept it as a back-up, so there is not much visible wear, no issues. Price:$850 Shipped/PayPal'd CONUS

All guitars include hardshell cases, tremolo arms, and any other goodies I can find. The Petrucci has all the case candy and is still wrapped in its original shipping plastic. These are totally awesome guitars and I just need to bring in some cash, so I am not interested in trades, sorry.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks!!

Back