• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. STR415's, STR454's & misc tubes PICS ADDED

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogietone

Reaction score
Shipped to continental US please. I will try to get pics up later today. I am trying to finance an effects processor is why I'm selling these among other things. Most of these tubes are used. I installed them this morning in one of my Mesa's (except the blue STR415) to ensure that there were no issues with them.

I have 4 STR415's. 1 blue and 3 green. The greens all work and sound great. I cannot test the blue because I only have one blue and it's probably bad to run a blue with a green. The green labels are wearing off. One is barely visible.
SOLD

STR415s.jpg

STR415.jpg

5 STR454's. All grey. They all work and sound great.
SOLD

STR454.jpg

I have 4 SED Winged C EL34-WC. I used one pair very less than an hour and they have been in their boxes ever since. I did not specify that they were for a Boogie (whoops) when I ordered them so I don't know if they are in the correct bias range for a Boogie. All the boxes have a sticker affixed to them. And all have two numbers written on it. One is 33 and 5.1. One is 33 and 5.2. One is 33 and 5.2 and the last is 33 and 5.3.
SOLD pending payment.

EL34wingedC.jpg

I have 4 Sovtek 5881wxt's. They are a matched quartet. Almost brand new. The box says their range is 4. I have no idea if this is the same range that Mesa or Groove tubes uses. They all work and sound great in my MKIII though.
$8 each shipped and PayPal'd.

5881.jpg

Latest posts

Back