• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S, F/T: MESA BOOGIE ROAD KING II MINT AS NEW

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdhupelia

Reaction score
I have an absolutely mint condition Mesa Road King II 120w Head for sale for $2000 shipped/ppgift, including the original Mesa footswitch, footswitch cable, amp cover and I'm throwing in a Live Wire speaker cable as an added bonus. I also have the original Mesa folder with the manual and paperwork inside, as you receive when purchasing this amp new.

I cannot stress how nice condition the head is, it looks better to me than any head sitting in my local music stores, kept in a smoke-free home, never touched by anyone but me. I have used it only sparingly, at home. It is about 2 years old, and I completely swapped in new Mesa tubes across the board about 9 months ago, and it's been used less than 10 hours since then.

DSCF1146.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1152.jpg

I am ONLY interested in the following trades (and will add a little cash if necessary):

* Gibson Goldtops (must be a custom shop / historic / limited type, not a Traditional or Standard)
* Higher-end PRS's, must be mint with birds and 10-tops or better - very interested in a Ted DC245 or most other 25th Anniversary models.
* Bad Cat multi-channel amps (Hot Cat or Lynx is interesting to me)
* Marshall Slash 2555SL

I forgot to mention previously, I'm a freelance gear reviewer for Ultimate-Guitar.com, and here is the review I wrote based on owning this unit:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_amplifiers/mesa_boogie/road_king_ii/index.html

I'm trying to reduce my amp collection, so probably the only amp I'd get excited about is something like a Marshall Slash 2555SL or something like that, just to play with it, but I'll pm you so we can chat. Meanwhile, BUMP!

No thanks - on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150490293658&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

2 Bidders already with a few hours left, so I'm calling this one done for the sake of the forum, thanks all!

Back