EQ sliders replacement - Mark IIB

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quad48uF

Reaction score
Looking for help on where to find replacement EQ sliders for a Mark IIB. They are snapped off and need to be replaced.

Mesa has informed me they do not carry the slider assembly anymore.

Can anyone advise on what could be used as a replacement?

Last edited:
Looking for help on where to find replacement EQ sliders for a Mark IIB. They are snapped off and need to be replaced.

Mesa has informed me they do not carry the slider assembly anymore.

Can anyone advise on what could be used as a replacement?
Hi, a standard slider with a 50k resistance (30mm travel length) should be fine.
The problem is the taper curve, which is not linear and not log.

It has a special taper and I know Bourns is producing those special taper sliders.

I am in Germany i was not able to find a dealer, who can provide sliders if you are only in need of 6.

I would rather consider buying the 5 band eq pedal if all 5 eq sliders are broken.
If its just the plastic handles = glue it!!!

I got two original replacement sliders but not selling

The factory still has faders last I knew. They do not have the tabs of the old Marks but are the 50K.

It will not be an easy job but I'm thinking the sliders are the same and could be swapped in.

I have an early IIB coli with all 5 broken. I don't mind that but between the 5 new non-tab I have from the factory and the DC3 EQ board I picked up a while back I'll either solder in the DC faders to the IIB board or take apart the new and old ones to swap the sliders in if they are the same as I figure they are.

There's also always the possibility of getting 3D printed repair parts made for the sliders.

Back