• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Check this out

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jackson doesn't make tubes but they sure can put their label on them(they used to have an amp line back in the day). Just like Mesa doesn't make tubes or most GT's are just relabeled. This is just another one of the gazillion gimmicky hybrid bass amps. Doesn't seem special to me.

Greg

from what I remember those basis amps were pretty **** good. Personally I have never really preferred tubes in bass amps, they sag too much for me and I just never really liked em. there are actually a LOT of solid state bass amps (solid state power sections anyways) out there (the genz benz amps are a glaring example of an awesome SS bass amp). 31 bucks is suspiciously low though, and I wouldnt buy unless I could do a local pickup

Im no bass player,but I do know what a good peice of kit is,and this is.I know a few really great pro bassists(in famous touring bands),they both had a shot of the m2000 and it was wayyy to complex,too much fuckin about for there likin,too much controls,did sound sweet after weeks of tweeking,these guys tried everything through it,6 string warwicks,three or four sadowsky's 4and5 string,a wide range of vintage fender the lot,taken them ages to dial in a really amzing tone they could gig with,and if the support bands tried to use it.....no chance,
get it if the price is right and you play in a band where its you and you only playin your amp,otherwise think again

Latest posts

Back