7th Grade Talent Show Mark III Clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xT00BZRG00Dx

Reaction score
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/bulletrocks522/music/
This is the backing track to my 7th Grade Talent Show Song. In the actual show, ill be playing leads over this. Recorded with a Mesa Boogie Mark III Red Stripe through a Marshall 1960A with a tiny bit of post-eqing into Pro Tools/Mbox 2. Mic used was a Shure SM57.

Personally, I think it sounds cool. A bit quiet, but decent tones in there. Little sloppy around 2:50....Overall cool. Keep up the good work. Sounds like you'll shred when you get older.

-Chris

You wouldn't happen to be "Spiritcrusher86" on hcaf would you?
Nice playing.

Edit: The guitars are nice but it wouldn't hurt to raise the drums a little and maybe spice them up a little if you have time.

DaveBorn2Rock said:
Nice playing.

Edit: The guitars are nice but it wouldn't hurt to raise the drums a little and maybe spice them up a little if you have time.
Yup, thats me, although I got a 6 month ban

xT00BZRG00Dx said:
DaveBorn2Rock said:
Nice playing.

Yup, thats me, although I got a 6 month ban

:lol: ya I figured there can't be too many 7th graders who have Mark IIIs and play like that much less frequent amp forums.

When I was in 7th grade, there was no internet, the Apple IIC was state of the art, and Eddie Van Halen was GOD. The recording process was much more "real" as in not so many gadgets and tricks. Be mindful of this when one of us "old farts" gives you some sound advice. :lol:

Latest posts

Back